[MOVIE]: ATM: Er Rak Error




ATM Error, a certain someone recommended this Thai movie for me to watch. So I tried looking online but man I had a hard time 'cause the subs are not in sync. Having no choice, I just waited for an offline copy of it from this someone lol.


So here it goes, ATM Error is a romantic comedy movie about two employees in a bank having a secret relationship and worried that their romance might be discovered since the bank where they are employed has a strict "No Fraternization" policy. They then decided they should get married. The problem is, who will give up their jobs?

I highly recommend that you guys watch this movie. Actually, I'm not a fan of Asian movies but this one is worth seeing. Hope you guys would spare your time watching this. Below is a trailer.





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment